Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Puppy Antics

One of the things  about having a puppy in the household is you have to keep watch over them constantly lest they get into trouble.

Let me give you an example.

On Memorial Day the ever-inquisitive blonde dog poked her head up a corrugated plastic pipe at the end of a downspout on the shop building.

It was easy to go forwards.  Backing out - not so much.  She got her entire head hopelessly stuck.

I would have taken a picture of her predicament only the Frau and I were frantic to cut the pipe apart to release her.

Cheap puppy entertainment is sitting in the laundry basket and watching the wash go round and round and round again.

3 comments:

  1. Now THAT is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a sweet dog. Smart as a whip and always getting into trouble.

    Did you know I can already shoot over her?

    Fearless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dog would simply faint if shot over! Distant gunfire from the local gun club is tolerated, though.
    Yesterday a couple of firecrackers shot off in the neighborhood sent her whining!
    The husband says I could have trained her to handle the firecracker noise somehow.

    ReplyDelete