Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Man Cave Gets An Upgrade

Not exactly the latest and greatest in technology - but it was free.

Well, technically I inherited it.

I finally got around to unpacking my dad's sound system.  I figured a good spot would be to install it in the machine shed.

Dad is no longer around but somehow I figure he would approve of this set-up.

Tuner, dual cassette player, six disc changer and a couple of Infinity speakers.

In case you were previously unaware of this tidbit - the acoustics of a metal building are actually quite conducive to enhancing loud music.

No deer will be processed any longer without a modicum of rock n'roll or country music.

3 comments:

  1. All you need now is a Bang & Olufsen turntable to complete the set-up...I know a garage sale where you could acquire one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say that it's really a nice improvement.

    Now I need to find a second-hand fridge to replace the one in there that is kaput.

    That way I wouldn't have to walk so far for a beer...

    ReplyDelete