Friday, January 18, 2013

Trespassers

The Frau mentioned that she heard dogs barking and gunfire earlier today - and that it was very close.  Probably along the west property line.

I figured it was probably hound hunters running fox or coyotes or possibly rabbit hunters.

In any event the girls and I went out late this afternoon to set-up the replacement trail camera that Moultrie sent this week.  (As an aside I might mention I'm not very happy that they sent me a used, repaired camera.  But that's what I guess 'Manufacturer's Sole Discretion' means in the fine print of the warranty).  We'll have to see how it works out.  I'm hoping to catch a picture of what I suspect is a resident weasel.

Here's what we found in the snow...boot prints!






I suspect rabbit hunters weasels.  And I sure wish they'd ask first...

No comments:

Post a Comment