A couple of weeks ago my tree guy called me while we were out to dinner with friends on a Sunday evening.
"I can come tomorrow around 9 AM and we'll take care of those trees we talked about."
I texted him back that Monday morning would work fine but that I had a class in Sturgeon Bay and would be out of pocket. I'd leave detailed instructions with Jill reiterating what trees and where.
Basically, a couple of dead ash adjacent to the yard, a white cedar encroaching on the granary, a handful of dead trees on the north side of the county highway and three widow-makers. A giant cottonwood fallen across the trail on the north side of Silver Creek and two large big tooth popples, toppled and leaning across the trail on our side of the west property line.
He performed work for us before and is exceedingly efficient, meets performance expectations, doesn't require supervision and is fast.
Less than one morning, done; $1680.
Small work of a big job if you know what you're doing and have the equipment.
If you need one; I gotta guy.
Look me-up.





No comments:
Post a Comment