Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sick Dog Better - Mystery Comes Clean

Girlfriend looked much better this morning and wolfed a couple of cups of her bland diet of boiled rice with boiled chicken.

And it stayed down.

She wasn't running a fever so I figured it best to wait and see how things progressed today before calling the vet.

I enjoyed a steaming cuppa joe with the papers while the dog snoozed beside the chair.

Figuring I better get my act together and find my way to the day job I turned on the tap and climbed into the shower.

Glancing about I'm thinking - Where'd the soap go?  It was here yesterday.

Mystery solved.

And by afternoon Girlfriend was back to her normal self and we both walked down to the parkway to throw the tennis ball in a wild game of fetch.

It's nice now that it stays light longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment