Monday, December 12, 2011

Blogging About The Blog

By the time you read this I will be at the hospital being prepped for a new hip.  Ordinarily I wouldn't be looking forward to a major surgical procedure but I'm being optimistic about a pain-free, new year and getting my life back.  I will be partially bionic.

Following my discharge I've got a couple weeks of in-home  therapy before I get to wear my dancing shoes again.

Anyway, I've got some additional trail camera shots to post this week - but after that the blog will go on a short hiatus.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a speedy recovery! I really enjoy all of your posts about life in Wisconsin ~ the home state that I dearly miss (except when you are in the grips of winter's arctic blast!).
    One of your Arizona readers

    ReplyDelete