Saturday, March 2, 2013

Changing It Up

I strapped-on my snowshoes and the dogs and I went out yesterday and fetched the SD cards from the trail cameras.


And we moved the cameras.  We're down to two cams for awhile until I get a replacement from Moultrie for the defective (previously-owned) camera that they sent me to replace the defective (but purchased as new) camera that I returned under warranty.  It's a long story.

In any event there's a great deal of snow on the ground and it was very easy to locate a heavily-traveled deer track and set-up shop with a camera to monitor it.  Like here.

click on images to enlarge

The trail on the left is a trampled east-west path that moves directly through the row-planted trees in the plantation.  A second location is at the creek crossing.  Beaucoup deer moving along a path parallel to the creek.

Will have to see what we see, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment