Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Tucker Rhymes With?

Answer:  Sucker.

The thing about the Trump-Putin wing of the GOP is that the supply of material is virtually endless.

These Kremlin apologists have their noses so far up the back sides of Trump and Putin it isn't funny.

Not that it was funny from the get-go.

I'd never put my nose there.  Gross!  Of course, I haven't demonstrated anywhere near sufficient obeisance, fealty and humiliation before the Orange God King either.  I don't worship false idols.  But I digress.

Consider this...

I think we should probably take the side of Russia, if we have to choose between Russia and Ukraine.

Tucker Carlson, FOX News
December 2019  ·  Quote Source 
 
Yeah.  Old quote, old news.  Yet just like Donald Trump he hasn't changed his tune either.
 
This guy is nothing more than a tired, Russian propaganda mouthpiece.  Putin's useful idiot.
 
The rapes at gunpoint, murder of civilian noncombatants, looting and other war crimes have made it more cumbersome to self-identify with the Trump-Putin wing of the GOP.  Nevertheless, there is no shortage of Republicans who feel an affinity for the Russian president.
 
It's a crazy, mixed-up world for sure.
 
And it isn't the GOP I used to included-in.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment