Tuesday, May 1, 2012

More Trail Camera Experimentation

As I pointed out yesterday - one of the ways to capture wildlife on your trail camera is to position it where the critters travel.

Another way is to use something to attract the critters.  Some sort of attractant.  A scent perhaps.  Or something to eat.  Or maybe something that just might be an object of curiosity.

Bait.

Last weekend Lawyer and I had made some plump little breakfast sausages and I ended up with a double handful of pork bones when we had completed the task.  Rather than just put them in the garbage I thought I'd put them in front of a trail camera.  Someone was bound to come along and eat them don't you think?

You can see them here:

click on image to enlarge

Bottom/middle of the photograph just above the end of the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment