Saturday, May 26, 2012

Parts

One of my favorite retail establishments is Mills Fleet Farm.

As I have said over the years to anybody willing to listen - Any store that smells like tires can't be all bad.

I purchase almost all of my hunting dog stuff at Fleet Farm.  Same for canning and freezing supplies.  Even sausage casings.  You like Carhartt clothing?  Just say Fleet Farm.

In the Pet Department you will find an entire isle of dead animal parts.   Everything from femurs, to knuckles, to elbows to hooves.  Pig ears too.

The dogs love this stuff.

Which is why you have to be careful while padding about the house barefoot in the dark.  You might just step-upon a bone.

Ouch!

Last week I stopped at the Manitowoc Fleet Farm for dog food and bones.  I stocked-up on beef elbows which Girlfriend and Sister just adore.  A baked elbow will keep them occupied for days.

I also made an impulse buy.

click on image to enlarge

These are called Windees.

They're beef trachea.

The dogs love these too....

No comments:

Post a Comment