Friday, October 19, 2018

Problem Solved

The Rage expandable broadheads I am using for my vertical bow use rubber O-rings to hold the blades in their place until they deploy upon impact.  One of them failed last weekend and if I had spares I cannot locate them. 

I could not find replacements at Gander or Fleet Farm.  So I Googled:  rubber O-ring for rage mechanical broadhead and the second hit was for a place in Washington called The O-Ring Store. 

 
They stock and sell nothing but O-rings (and associated hydraulic stuff) online.  Two minutes of my time and $4 got me approximately 24 - 3/16th inch - replacement rubber O-rings.  Sure, there was an additional $6 for shipping – nevertheless, very convenient and from the warming glow of my laptop. 

Wonderful thing the internet is.  Be sure to visit The O-Ring Store here.

No comments:

Post a Comment