Thursday, June 2, 2022

The Garden Chronicles

It has been a few weeks since I've forced a garden update on my readers. Over the holiday weekend I got my herbs (basil, cilantro, rosemary, Italian oregano and Italian parsley) planted in the kitchen garden.  Eleven tomato plants were installed in the main raised garden adjacent to the machine shed.

Things are coming along nicely with the cool weather crops up and thriving and additional sowings of salad greens, radishes and green bans emerging as soil temperatures increase.

English peas 


Radishes

Peppers


Spinach

Carrots


Beets

Lettuce (four varieties for delicious salad mixes)


Tomatoes (cherry, heirloom, plum and more varieties)


More vegetables will be sown in the next couple of weeks.  And if I can muster the ambition there's a rain barrel in the shed 

Vive le Jardin Magnifique!

No comments:

Post a Comment