Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Oops

I'm washing all of my dirty laundry this morning having returned to the states after ten days in France.  Because I am a careful individual I have ALL of my dirty laundry in my possession.  I even made sure that security returned my bag of dirty, stinky undies and sweat socks to my backpack yesterday.  The following news is evidence of why a chain of custody must be in strict compliance.  

It would appear that Tom Brady's Super Bowl jersey has disappeared.  Both the Texas Rangers and Houston Police Department have joined in the investigation.

According to The New York Post the jersey may be worth upwards of half a million dollars to the right collector.

Although how to you show-off a $500,000 piece of dirty laundry obtains by theft?

No comments:

Post a Comment