Thursday, July 19, 2018

DIY

I always thought that the road to riches was paved (not with good intentions) but by means of disciplined saving and investing both in good times and in bad.  Apparently I got it all wrong. 



This arrived in the mail the other day and it says that basically I can become wealthy beyond imagination by investing in Bitcoin.  Yup, a virtually currency based-upon blockchain technology is the path to riches.  This free booklet tells me how even a beginner can become wealthier than Donald Trump almost overnight. 

You can also use your Bitcoin to launder dirty money if you are a drug cartel, arms dealer or a Russian mobster.






Lest you doubt the veracity of these claims there are complicated graphs that explain the secret.



That's it - I'm firing my financial guy and possibly my lawyer and accountant.  This is easily a DIY (Do It Yourself) solution for retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment