Saturday, July 21, 2018

Getting Rich Quick

Some of you may think that the secret to getting rich quick is making a killing in the Bitcoin marketplace trading virtual currency, in the cybersphere all the while making sure nobody picks your virtual wallet.  For those of  you who aren't ready to dip your toe into the dark side of the web I offer you this:

click on the image for the phone number

Yup.  Real estate.  Heck, Donald Trump became a bazillionaire with real estate. So there has got to be more to this than bricks and mortar.  Apparently you can make a cool $10,000 a month - as a TRAINEE no less.  If my ciphering is accurate that is a cool $120,000 a year for on the job training!

As evidence of the credibility of this there it is - scrawled on yellow cardboard and propped against the orange barrel where the road is being ripped-up.  You can't pay for credibility like this.

I fired my financial guy yesterday and my CPA and attorney for good measure.  This real estate investing training will make for terrific pocket change while my Bitcoin trading pays-off in spades.

No comments:

Post a Comment