Thursday, September 21, 2023

Growth Spurt

When I was a kid my folks used to measure the growth of my brother and I by having us stand with our backs against a closet wall where annual height measurements were penciled onto the drywall documenting our growth spurts over a period of years.  I wonder if that's still there or if someone has painted over the hieroglyphs? 

As much as I'd like to do the same for our precious little bundle of puppy energy that is impossible.  So, on the advice of the Frau, I'm going to use the trail cameras to measure and document the progress of our growing puppy.

First shot at it are these photos taken eleven days apart by the same camera at the same location. 

August 31


September 10 


Stay tuned for more progress reports....

No comments:

Post a Comment