Saturday, September 7, 2019

Trespassers


This image showed-up on one of my trail cameras and it bothered me slightly more than an image of a coyote showing-up at the same location.  That is because these are domestic dogs.  And an image of a domestic dog can mean one of two things:

1.  A trespasser walking their dogs on our property without advance permission, or;

2.  Domestic dogs running at large.

Neither of which is good for the safety of my dogs, the local wildlife and the general maintenance of neighborly relations.  I figured these are (intact) male Portuguese Water Dogs.  And I promptly forgot about their appearance.

That is, until I was running down the road on an errand recently and I spotted them lounging in the front yard of a house a couple of miles away.

Wonder what the backstory is.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment