Monday, October 4, 2021

2021 Logging - Part 5

Saturday I received a text from Frank the logging company guy with a heads-up that he was planning to begin removing bolts harvested in June of this year.

Yesterday I discerned the audible noise of heavy machinery to the north - so I decided to slip-on my raincoat, rubber boots, phone and trail camera stuff to go take a look.  It was likely Frank and if not I could at least check the trail camera trap line in the process.

Yup, Frank.


And I continue to be amazed at how modern logging practices are primarily a one man operation at almost each and every step of the way.

I also uploaded some really nice digital photos and videos making the trip.  Stay-tuned for more on that before too long.

Note:  The rapid, single digit background chattering is the motor on the four-wheeler.

No comments:

Post a Comment