Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Rib Fest Reunion - The Giant Fish Fry

Growing-up the cousins on both sides of the family were pretty close.  My dad's brother and his tribe lived at the opposite end of the block.
 
Anyway, the cousins on my mom's side of the family have been consistent in helping to maintain many of the family traditions; including getting-together over the Christmas holiday and hosting a summer gathering.
 
Sun, surf and cousins reconnected for another Annual Rib Fest celebration on Legend Lake in Keshena, Wisconsin.
 
 


 
I dodge the rib event nowadays and orchestrate the Big Friday Family Fish Fry mostly because it’s so difficult to squeeze a large group into a supper club or local watering hole for Friday fish. And because I like cooking for a group
 
 
So I take the fry on the road. 
  
 
I recommend outdoor cooking, sparing the kitchen, and taking it under the upper deck on account of rain.
  
And a frosty Hamm’s.
 
From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters…..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment