Monday, June 28, 2010

Say Cheese


Getting plenty of critter pictures on the game camera. Turkey, doe and a velvet buck.

Nonetheless - when Girlfriend and I went to fetch the memory card yesterday we noticed that the LCD readout on the cam was garbled.

Sure - it's taking pictures - but there is no way to determine the number of pictures taken, the battery life remaining or how to set the mode.

It has lost its brain.

I stopped at Cabela's and they tell me they have only a 60 day return policy on cameras like this and that I have to return it to the manufacturer for servicing.

Humpf!

How's that for spending a few bucks more on your high-tech, scouting technology.

I'm told Moultrie has a good reputation for standing behind their products.

Stay tuned.
click on images to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment