Friday, July 16, 2010

The Day Job

As I tap out this post I am feeling both smug and nervous. Trust me - a bad mix. Don't tell anyone but I am not wearing socks.


You might be thinking - Big deal. Plenty of people go without socks in the summer.


Yes, but I am actually sitting at my desk at the day job wearing a t-shirt and shorts - sans socks!

You see I have surreptitiously gained access to my office by slipping-in unnoticed by means of the secret escape passage.


The Director of Operations doesn't even know I am here. Ooooh baby! If I get caught there could be a ruckus. (Which is what makes this illicit visit so much fun).


Normally I would not be here but both my partner and my staff person are away so I absolutely had to find a way to personally shuffle some papers from one side of the desk to the other.


In the process of shuffling I found this.

This is a .45 ACP cartridge. Probably 230 gr. bullet too.


Could this be a sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment