Monday, May 9, 2011

How to Fill Your Shed One Item At A Time

I brought this back from my shopping trip to Green Bay.

A garden tiller.  Currently on sale at my favorite shopping venue - Fleet Farm.

I can vouch for the fine job of garden cultivation it does as long as you keep your wits about you.

Door County is known for its rocks that are lurking just below the surface.  They are a gift from the last glaciation.  A gift that keeps on giving.

The Frau suggested a rear-drive tiller just for that purpose.  They're better-equipped to handle an occasional rock.  That may be true but when you finally strike one you'll know it for sure.

It has occurred to me that the shed is filling-up with stuff.  Should probably get the Ford 8Ns running again so I can peddle them at the side of the road - along with the ATV's Bush Hog.

No comments:

Post a Comment