Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Smile For the Trail Camera

Just the other day the dogs and I went out for a walk in the woods.  I figured one of the things we could do is place the second trail camera along a game trail.  Game trails are easy to spot during mud season because they look like muddy cow paths.

Accomplishing that I figured we could swap the memory card out of the other camera for a fresh one and upload whatever we photographed onto the PC.

Only we couldn't find the camera.

I'm thinking - Damn, Gas. Where'd you leave the camera?  Did you move it?  Did someone swipe it?

We looked everywhere. 

Convinced I left it in the pine plantation - I thought I knew where it was supposed to be.  But if you've ever been in a pine plantation you'd know that every white pine pretty much looks like the next white pine.

Girlfriend and I returned later and eventually found it - precisely where I left it any number of weeks ago.

I have a fix for this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment