Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Blackberries

I visited with some friends over dinner at their place Friday night up in the vicinity of Jacksonport.  It was awesome - baked salmon, spargel and an apple, walnut and kale salad.  The crown jewel was homemade blackberry cobbler for dessert.  Yum!

Which reminds me - cleaning out a file drawer a couple of weeks ago at the day job I found these...


Ugh.  Three Blackberry handheld devices - including power cords, Bluetooth accessories and more.  All from back in the early days of smart phones. Nobody I know works for anyone who supports a Blackberry Enterprise Server anymore. 

To the best of my recollection they've all been wiped-clean of anything important but of what use might these be to anyone?  And how the heck does a soul dispose of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment