Sunday, May 12, 2019

Gobbler

The girls and I hiked up to the north end of the property today to fetch a trail camera  and a turkey blind.

I'm going to use the camera to try something different - photograph some of the visiting song birds that are coming to the feeders.  It is going to be a new experiment so stay tuned for the results.

The blind belongs to my pal Braumeister and I can pass it along to him next time we meet.  I have made an executive decision to do no further turkey hunting this year as I've got too many other irons in the fire at the present.

That was probably a rash decision as I uploaded the photos on the SD card and look who was strutting his stuff for the ladies.  In the last two pictures you can see a hen about 15 to 20 yards distant.
Yesterday, precisely 24 hours from the time of this post...





click on the images for a closer look

No comments:

Post a Comment