Thursday, May 21, 2020

Brace for the BS



This is Jared Kushner - son-in-law and advisor to the President.   

A little over a week ago, in response to a question posed to him about a possible delay of the November election as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic, he had this to say:     

I’m not sure I can commit one way or the other, but right now that’s the plan.        

At first blush, a corny comment like that might be interpreted as nonsense.  The fact of the matter is that the son-in-law of any president isn't in charge of elections.  Especially if they are postponed. That is silly.  And why someone thought this was a legitimate question to pose to this infantile individual is beyond me.   

Nevertheless, I’ve been pondering his words and in afterthought I think it may be the first salvo of many trial balloons that will be floated on a regular basis as part of a plan to delegitimize the November election.  Inoculating the base so to speak.     

I may be old but my memory is still pretty good and I recall that in 2016 my ears got a rather steady diet of how Hillary Clinton was going to win the election by cheating.  

Great efforts were made to lay the groundwork for how the election was going to be stolen.

The election was crooked and a vast voter fraud was about to be perpetrated upon us.  

Remember, that by his own convoluted logic, our president continues to insist that even though he won - all was rigged against him.  

We’ve been down this path before and we’re beginning to go down this path again.     

Brace for the bullshit.  

You read it here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment