Saturday, May 23, 2020

State Religion


The governors need to do the right thing and allow these very important, essential places of faith to open right now for this weekend, if they don’t do it, I will override the governors.  In America, we need more prayer, not less.   

Of course the president has no authority whatsoever to override state governors or to order anybody to go to church.  Synods, archdioceses, individual synagogues, mosques, pastors, congregations, families and people are going to make this decision themselves.  Like adults they are going to make wise and safe decisions.   

And just between you and me I’ll let you in on a little secret I’ve known most of my life.   

You can speak with God wherever and whenever you want.   

Trump can stick his grandstanding up his nose.  A liar is not a Christian role model.

And every day more people are not taking him seriously....

No comments:

Post a Comment