Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Presidential Advisor

In case any of you readers are interested I received a call from the White House Sunday evening about my Saturday morning post.  No, they were not calling to rip me a new one or pick a fight.  It was all quite congenial.  And between you and me more welcome than a call from the Russian GRU.

As it happens Trump staff follows this blog and they called to ask for permission to use my idea about the notion of mask-wearing being patriotic to assist in boosting the president's poll numbers.

Being the fair-minded kinda guy I am and always ready to lend a hand I naturally agreed.  I suggested they knock themselves-out. Never forget I was a Boy Scout and continue to live the BSA slogan to Do a Good Turn Daily. Truthfully, if more people lived that slogan each and every day our world would be a better place. That's the stuff that already made America great.  But I digress.

Yesterday there was this. 




*That phone call came to me in a dream Saturday evening.  Strange but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment