Friday, May 20, 2016

Nothing Like a Good Soak and a Cocktail

Sometimes there's nothing like a good soak and on my job list today was to check the outdoor hot tub and balance the water chemistry as we haven't used it for a spell.

Good thing because earlier today I went out on the porch to put the e-collars on the girls and in their excitement to go for a run both dogs lassoed my boots in their lines and when they bolted they yanked my improved right leg to an extreme odd angle and send me crashing to the deck.  For a moment I thought I might have dislocated the hip and smashed the iPhone in my rear pocket.  But the phone was fine and all I have is a muscle strain that had me gimping and limping around the yard as I struggled with my chores.  No Lab ever has a malicious intent so I'll chalk this up to carelessness on my part.  I would add, however, that The Frau swears the dogs are going to kill her some day and after this incident I would agree.

In any event the soak and a refreshing adult beverage is the best therapy around.

click on the big toe to enlarge


 

No comments:

Post a Comment