Saturday, May 28, 2016

Running the Trapline

Shuttled The Frau up to Highcliff for the day.  She and Sid's Frau are taking a class on how to raise mushrooms.  I have a vision of homegrown Shitake mushrooms in my future. There are additional Fraus, a gallery opening, shopping and more.  I'm sure they'll make a well-deserved and terrific day of it.  When I left Sid and Mennonite were attempting to rapair a self-propelled lawn mower and charge the dead battery on the boat.  When I return to Highcliff tonight for a cookout I'll find out if they got the mower running, the boat in the water and how many fish they caught.  Chores, chores, chores.  But I digress.

Back at the ranch I took the girls out for some exercise, scouted some more locations of buckthorn and honeysuckle and swapped out the SD cards on the cameras.  More chores.  Fun later.

Note:  Skeeters in the woods were awful.  The good news is that this camera was previously not functioning.  After a hard reboot all is well (so far).

 click on image to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment