Monday, June 5, 2017

A Place For Everything And Everything In Its Place

Here's one for the old organizational chart.

It took a rain day last week to check this off of the list of chores - assembled an inexpensive metal shelf unit and further organized the basement workshop.  This would be the basement workshop that sports the cool, new LED workshop lighting to better see everything.


Now I got my workbench back since all of the clutter is off of it and either discarded or put in its proper place. 

click on images to enlarge

As evidence of the utility of this organization The Frau asked if perhaps I had a three foot length of small chain that she could use for an outdoor project.  I did.  And I knew exactly where to find it.  With the other lengths of small chain in the used hardware section. 

A place for everything and everything in its place.

No comments:

Post a Comment