Saturday, June 17, 2017

Mind Like a Steel Trap

click on image to enlarge

A couple of weeks ago I was driving home from a day job dinner meeting and I spied this jeep.  What got my attention was the license plate:  Uberkar.  You're probably thinking - Yeah.  Big deal.  The driver probably is an Uber driver.  And you would likely be correct.  

But for me I knew I have seen that tag before.  A number of years ago and I distinctly remember it.  It caught my attention because it was a unique vanity plate and it was before the ride sharing service we all know as Uber was universally recognized.  I took a picture of the tag to add to my small collection of odd license plate photos.  Sure as shooting it was an easy to locate - taken in the parking lot at the day job more than five years ago...


And I blogged about it too.

Mind like a steel trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment