Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Debate Fallout

While his supporters give Donald Trump’s behavior last evening high marks I know enough about the art and science of debate to know a food fight when I see one.  That was no debate.  Coach Seraphim who led my high school debate team to tournament wins would have given Chris Wallace  a dressing down for allowing that garbage to occur.  What a shit show. 

I find it hard to believe that it changed any hearts and minds from the ever-shrinking and tiny pool of undecided voters and converted them to Trump supporters.

Between you and me – for anybody left on the fence they were likely turned-off by the prospect of four more years of this nonsense.  It is tiresome.

Donald Trump is simply an unlikable individual. 

And that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment