Tuesday, August 30, 2016

An Endorsement

Ha!

Made you look.

You thought I was going to endorse someone for office.  

Perhaps The Donald?  Nope.  Never.  He is singularly the worst thing to happen the the Party of Lincoln in history.  But I digress.

I purchased some granola at the grocery a week ago and finally got about to having it for breakfast. 


Leila Bay Trading Company apple cinnamon granola.  This stuff is outstanding!  Dish of vanilla yogurt, topped with granola and a handful of raspberries from the berry patch.

If you see it get some for yourself.  It's sort high in the saturated fat category (22% of Daily Value) but I've rationalized that the high fiber content makes up for the fat.  Nature always seeks a balance.

Yummy stuff. I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment