Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Non-Apology Apology

From the Olympic gold medalist Ryan Lochte to presidential candidate Donald Trump - They just don't get it.

Lochte:  "I want to apologize for my behavior last weekend — for not being more careful and candid in how I described the events of that early morning and for my role in taking the focus away from the many athletes fulfilling their dreams of participating in the Olympics."

Kellyanne Conway - Donald Trump's new campaign manager - said to my face this morning on the television:  "He has said that he wants to regret anytime he caused someone personal pain by saying something that he didn't intend to cause personal pain."  Continuing she added:  "This is exactly what people love.  They love humility.  They love accessibility.  They love authenticity."

I call bull manure.

Both of these weasels don't get it.  Not a whiff of humility.  No regret.  I guess mama didn't raise these two twerps to have any manners.

Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment