Tuesday, October 4, 2016

How to Properly Load a Dishwasher

I draw fire from my buddies on a regular basis about rearranging the dishwasher after they load it.  Nevertheless, I want all the world to know that I have good reason for adjusting their handiwork.

They don't do it correctly. 

They put sharp knives in pointing up, they place plated, bowls and saucers atop one another, they cram spoons and forks too close together and they load stuff with big gobs of solid food on it.  All of which presents of combination of safety hazards and inefficiencies to the proper functioning of a household dishwasher.

My pal - Lawyer - has suggested I embrace the chaos.  And I think my pal Braumeister deliberately engages in sloppiness to provoke me.

Nevertheless, this is a higher authority on the matter.  None other than the venerable:  Popular Mechanics.  Go here to learn about a place for everything and everything in its dishwasher place.  

Order has returned to the universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment